- The license txt file includes your (Public) API Key. One CellBot license is linked to one Binance API key forever! If you want to use another API key, you just need to buy another CellBot license!
- You need to manually copy-paste your Secret Key into the D8 cell!
- Yellow colored cells are the “adjustable cells”! Do not change the value of any other colored cells, unless you know what you do!
- All yellow cells can be a fixed value or dynamically changed by your strategy/formula!
- Do not add or delete rows/columns! It can cause malfunctions if you do it in a wrong place! But of course you can delete columns in the strategy making areas (after AQ column).
- Use RoundDown() function to control the decimal places for the actual crypto pair quantity! For example use 3 decimals for BTCUSDT pair: RoundDown(A1,3)
- Every time when a “trigger cell” increased by 1 value it will send a trade order to Binance! You can use Buy or Sell trigger cells and 4 different type of trade orders.
Create a Binance API key:
You need to create an API key inside in your Binance account, so CellBot can control your Binance trades. It’s easy! Follow the steps below:
After you will get 2 things: a (Public) API Key and a Secret Key. You need to save them both! We will create a license txt file based on your (Public) API Key and after you received the CellBot, you will need to input your Secret Key into D8 cell in CellBot, so the bot can send real trade orders to your Binance account.
you can even download finished example excel files which you can easily add to CellBot!
Market Depth Functionality:10 asks prices/volumes and 10 bids prices/volumes:
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for updates and more videos: