- The license txt file includes your (Public) API Key. One CellBot license is linked to one Binance API key forever! If you want to use another API key, you just need to buy another CellBot license!
- Put the license txt file into the same folder where your CellBot excel file is!
- You need to manually copy-paste your Secret Key into the “D8” cell! (Double click on D8 and paste!)
- Yellow colored cells are the “adjustable cells”! Do not change the value or text of any other colored cells, unless you know what you do!
- All yellow cells can be a fixed value or dynamically changed by your excel formulas!
- Do NOT add or delete rows/columns! It can cause malfunctions if you do it in a wrong place! But of course you can delete columns from the strategy making area.
- Use RoundDown() function to control the decimal places for the actual crypto pair quantity! For example use 3 decimals for BTCUSDT pair: RoundDown(A1,3). Different crypto pairs have different decimal limits on Binance.
- Every time when a “trigger cell” increased by 1 value it will send a trade order to Binance! You can use Buy or Sell or Cancel trigger cells and you can choose 4 different type of trade orders.
- Do NOT open multiple CellBot files or other excel sheets while using CellBot! It can cause malfunctions! Use virtual machines if you want to run multiple CellBots!
- You can of course minimize CellBot, so it can run in the background.
- If it doesn’t work, install .NET Framework 3.5 on your windows! And make sure you have minimum 2010 Microsoft Office Excel!
- Also make sure that your Excel is using “point” as decimal separator and NOT comma! Some non-english Excel may uses comma instead of point. Change it in your excel settings if necessary!
Create a Binance API key:
You need to create an API key inside in your Binance account, so CellBot can control your Binance trades. It’s easy! Follow the steps below:
After you will get 2 things: a (Public) API Key and a Secret Key. You need to save them both! We will create a license txt file based on your (Public) API Key and after you received the CellBot, you will need to input your Secret Key into D8 cell in CellBot, so the bot can send real trade orders to your Binance account.
You can download and try the Free Version of CellBot with limited abilities here:
How to see your crypto balance values and How to change OHLC period for the data listing:
How to change Crypto Pairs on the OHLC listing system and How to list custom data:
How to Trigger Buy/Sell Orders:
How to create a simple strategy:
Market Depth Functionality:10 asks prices/volumes and 10 bids prices/volumes:
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for updates and more videos: